Terms and Conditions
Refund and Exchange
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. Should any item be defective, we'll be happy to exchange it. Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or WhatsApp us at +65-8657-1657 and we'll confirm the exchange details.
We will only accept refunds/exchanges provided they meet the following guidelines:
- For refunds: Purchases made within 3 days
- For exchanges: Purchases made within 7 days
- Proof of purchase: Original invoice/receipt
- Items must be in original packaging and unused, in brand new condition
- Items must be returned to us at our office location
- We do not accept refunds/exchanges for hygienic or disposable products (e.g. incontinence products, creams, gels, etc.)
Items have to be brought back to our showroom for any refunds or exchanges. Should you require the items to be picked up, a transportation fee of $20 applies. For larger items such as Geriatric Chairs, a fee of $30 applies. If you have made payment via Hoolah, a $1 transaction fee will be charged for refunds.
All our products come with 1 year warranty of manufacturer's defect unless otherwise stated. Do keep a copy of the receipt and inform us of any warranty issues via email to email@example.com, or you can call or WhatsApp us at +65-8657-1657.
Warranty for Manual Wheelchairs, Pushchairs, Rollators, and Walkers
(1) Standard warranty provided for manual wheelchairs, pushchairs, rollators and walkers is 1 year carry-in for the metal frame only. Any other component is considered wear-and-tear and is not covered under warranty.
(2) Wear-and-tear components which are not covered under warranty include:
- Seat upholstery and cushions
- Armrest locking knobs
- Rust on metal parts
- Carry Bags or Shopper Bags
- Pocket Organisers
- Seat or backrest padding
- Brakes and brake parts
- Any other component not stated in point (1) above
If a product has been repaired or replaced under warranty, only the remaining unused portion of the original product's warranty shall apply.
Warranty will be voided if;
a. The product has been modified without prior approval from The Golden Concepts
b. Breakdown is due to accident, wear & tear or improper use of the equipment
The Terms and Conditions stated here supersede any warranty term stated by the original manufacturer of the product.
At The Golden Concepts, we respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting it. The information that you have provided is used to create a great shopping experience for you. We will not sell or disclose your information to any unaffiliated third parties unless required by law.
Please review our rental Terms & Conditions here.