Join Our Team!
We are currently expanding and would like to invite you to be a part of our team.
About The Golden Concepts
Established in 2011, The Golden Concepts was created to encourage positive ageing and to improve the experience that people have when looking for eldercare products. We provide a specially curated selection from both international and local brands to increase the independence and safety of the elderly.
We are serious about revolutionising the way eldercare products are sold in Asia, and we are deeply committed to bringing together the best selection of products to keep seniors independent and safe.
- Operations & Sales Associate
- Your main duties are logistics, procurement, inventory management and customer service
- SG United Traineeship Programme (12 months)
- Opportunity for full-time/permanent position upon completion
- Manage fulfilment of orders and arrange deliveries effectively and on time
- Monitor product inventory and place orders with suppliers to ensure sufficient stock
- Prepare quotations, invoices and purchase orders efficiently
- Use inventory management system to track the receiving and shipping of stock accurately
- Organise storage and flow of stock in warehouse to optimise use of space
- Conduct quality control, oversee repairs and report on quality standards
- Co-ordinate inventory top ups at retail outlets
- Handle sales enquiries effectively through phone, email and walk-in customers at showroom
- Perform administrative and office duties as required
Required Skills & Traits
- Meticulous, thorough in all tasks and strong attention to detail
- Able to work in an organised manner and have good time management
- Capable of handling multiple tasks effectively
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Enjoys and is capable of working autonomously
- A team player with good working attitude, responsible, and passionate
- Positive attitude, willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Experience in operations, logistics or customer service is a plus
What We Offer
- Fun and casual working atmosphere
- Career growth opportunities in a fast-growing start-up
- Open to new initiatives and ideas
- Small, close-knit team
- Opportunity to work in the growing silver industry
- On the job training and mentorship
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Join Our Team
If you are interested to join our team, please email your resume to Chang Xi at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through www.mycareersfuture.sg at our job listing: https://bit.ly/2Zg1s7n
We look forward to hearing from you!